Thursday, January 14, 2010

Addicted..? haila..haila..

me? addicted..? huhu
of course la with korean drama..
the latest one that really give an impact to me is
'Boys over flower'.
Just imagine, i can finish all the 25 episodes with 5 parts in each
episodes within 5 days. 5 days!!!
Stayed up at nights until 3 a.m..just because i eagerly want to finish up that story!
I just can't believe this.
I should stayed up to study right..?
but..things happen..lgpon..it's holiday what..
haha
ahah! one more thing..you know what..
i even can understand korean lil' bit.
I really love to watch korean drama until
i seem to understand them..hahah..
touching la citer tu..
syok kot.
i'm wondering, and curious..
wujud ke couple cm dlm citer tu..?
sgt2 faithfull..pnuh ngn ksabaran..
tahan sgala macm ujian dan dugaan..
huhu..
Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di..
ok..that's enough..
talking bout holiday..
i haven't finish up my homeworks and assignments yet..
bet you know why..
English project lagi..
Gila tak gila..i'll be the first one yg kna present english tu..Monday!!
Apasal la cabut undi dpt no 1..
Messy btol..but, looking on the other side, it gives me more benefits right..?
because i'll be the bench mark for other people.
sounds good. Hope that i can do my very best..!

No comments:

Post a Comment